First blog task





1) In media, I am looking forward to editing images and videos.

2) I hope to learn how to professionally edit so that i can do it for a living.


3) Realistically, I am hoping for a grade 7.


4) The last TV programme I watched was "The Amazing World of Gumball".

5) I think it appeals to an audience with it's broad animating styles, from 2D to 3D in the same world, and it's humour which can apply for kids and adults.

6) In the last 24 hours I've used a phone, TV and PC to access media.


7) I mostly use my PC to access media.

8-9) The casting of Jodie Whittaker is significant for the Doctor Who series as she is the first female form the Doctor has taken and was also the Doctor's last regeneration.

10) I think an audience might enjoy the drama and music in this scene.

Blog feedback:


EXT1) Key conventions you can see in doctor who are dramatic lighting and music, and good choreography to make it seem more dramatic to the viewer.

EXT2) A doctor who fan (Whovian) would like some parts of the scene such as where the doctor enters the tardis to show how much the inside has changed over the years, another thing they might enjoy is that it would be the last regeneration the doctor experiences which would put a nice ending to the long running show. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts